Flat 28, Eagle House, Manchester - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Fantastic city centre location
- 5-minute walk from Salford Central Station
- Great transport links
- Modern studio apartment
- High-speed internet included
- Smart TV
- Bike store
- In-house maintenance team
- Secure keypad access
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Studio Deluxe Style C
If living in the heart of a busy city is on your wishlist, then Eagle House is the perfect place for you!Just a 12 minute walk from the Arndale centre and a 5 minute walk from Salford Central Train Station, it’s also surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets, making it one of the most sought after locations in Manchester.
This spacious apartment has an open plan layout with a modern, space-saving finish throughout. Fully furnished with a comfy sofa, coffee table, Smart TV, double bed, bedside table and wardrobe it also benefits from a desk and study chair, perfect for working at home. The fully-equipped kitchen comes with high-specification integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave and washer-dryer. The en-suite has also been finished to a high standard with white fittings, a heated towel rail, large wall mounted mirror and rainfall shower head.
Internet is included in your bill which means whether you are in for a long night writing your dissertation or a chilled evening watching TV, we have you covered!
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F28EH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137