1 Bed Apartment
Flat 4, 18 East Parade, Leeds - Available 1st September 2021
Available From: 01/09/2021
- × 1
- × 1
- Prime city centre location
- Water and internet bills included
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- Short walk to universities
- Secure keypad entry
- Students & professionals welcome
Think of yourself as a city person, then 18 East Parade is the one for you! Just one street over from the bars and restaurants of Greek Street, this location is perfect for those who want to live their best city life. Leeds city centre, the train station, the city’s biggest shopping centre, bars, restaurants and much more, all within walking distance.
Perfectly designed to give you all the space you need, including a large wardrobe, comfy double bed with plenty of underbed storage and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, a large comfy sofa, a coffee table, a dining table and TV - it all makes the perfect spot to socialise with friends and family.
Forget about laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
Last but not least, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F418EP
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137