Flat 42, LIVEOASIS Arena Quarter, 2 Belgrave Street, Leeds - Available 1st September 2021
Available From: 01/09/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- All utility bills included
- Modern luxury apartment
- Fully furnished
- Perfect for students and professionals
- Integrated appliances
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- En-suite shower room / 43” smart TV
- Concierge Service / Excellent city centre location
- Secure key fob entry and on-site security
- Resident life perks
LIVEOASIS, Arena Quarter offers brand new, exclusive city living in a popular area of Leeds. As part of the LIVEOASIS family it is much more than just an apartment building.
This luxury studio apartment comes fully furnished with top-of-the-range furniture and fittings throughout. LIVEOASIS, Arena Quarter is designed to provide smart city living with everything from storage underneath the double bed, to a rotational SMART TV meaning you can watch your favourite series from the comfort of your bed or your sofa.
The kitchen is fitted with high specification integrated appliances including a washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. The living space benefits from laminate flooring throughout, plus a sofa and coffee table. It also features a desk area complete with comfortable desk chair. The spacious en-suite bathroom has a powerful waterfall shower.
LIVEOASIS, Arena Quarter offers a new level of luxury living in Leeds. More than just an apartment, this brand-new development is a place where you can live, socialise and study in this fantastic city centre location; making lifelong friends along the way.
The complex is located on Wade Lane only 5 minutes' walk from Leeds Beckett University and 15 minutes from the University of Leeds. The Merrion Centre is just on the doorstep, around a minute's walk away. Here you will find Pure Gym and Morrisons, as well as plenty of restaurants and shops.
Utility Bills: All utility bills, including high speed internet are included.
*Please note that the pictures displayed are of show flats and the layout may vary*
You can see our show studio in 3D by clicking here.
Ref: F42 2BS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137