1 Bed Apartment
Flat 5, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available 1st September 2021
Available From: 01/09/2021
- × 1
- × 1
- Prime city centre location
- 3-minute walk from St James Station
- On-site fitness suite free to use
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking available
- Bike store / luggage store
- Concierge service
- On-site security / secure fob entry
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
1 Bed Executive
Whether you are looking for a modern pad for you or you and your partner to enjoy together, then Gravity Residence is the place to be. Surrounded by shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and just a short walk from James Street Station, Albert Dock and Liverpool One, Gravity is in a prime location.
Our one-bedroom apartments are spacious and modern, the perfect place to go back to after a busy day exploring the city or working.
The bright and spacious living/kitchen area comes fully furnished featuring a sofa, coffee table and SMART TV and work area consisting of a desk and desk chair giving you the perfect space to work from home. The kitchen is fitted with high spec-appliances including microwave, oven, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer.
The separate bedroom features a double-bed, bedside table, wardrobe and the fully tiled ensuite shower room is a continuation of the modern interior with a stand-alone shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail.
The facilities don’t just stop at your apartment though. Head on down to reception Monday to Friday where our YPP representative will be there to help you with anything you need, even taking your parcels in when you’re not around.
You can also visit the on-site gym which is kitted out with top of the range cardio equipment, yoga mats, weights and a water machine!
Finally, a unique advantage of living in Gravity Residence is that all tenants can use the free bike and luggage store, freeing up plenty of space in your apartment!
All apartments at Gravity Residence come with internet and utility bills included.
Parking is never easy in any city centre but our onsite parking takes that stress away! (Just enquire more about our limited parking at an additional cost).
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F5GR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137