2 Bed Apartment
Flat 57, Apollo Residence, Sheffield - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 2
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- Fully furnished
- All bills included
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- En-suite shower room
- Communal study space
- Concierge service
- On-site security
- Secure fob entry
Do you and your friend fancy living in the centre of Sheffield, surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops and much more? Then Apollo Residence is for you; the perfect place to live for students or professionals.
The location couldn't be more ideal, just a short walk from the train station and an even shorter walk to Sheffield Hallam University, which means you won’t be missing any more of those 9am lectures!
Perfectly designed with an open plan living/kitchen area, two separate double bedrooms and individual en-suite shower rooms, each of them fully equipped with a heated towel rail and a rainfall shower head, giving you a hotel spa experience every evening. What’s not to love?
The kitchen is the perfect place to rustle up a home cooked meal if you don’t fancy eating out at one of the local restaurants. Complete with glossy modern units and high-spec appliances including a fridge freezer, oven, washer-dryer, hob and microwave.
The spacious living area features two comfy sofas, a coffee table, TV stand, and a Smart TV, giving you the perfect space to chill out after a long day at work or University.
If after a busy day you like to put your feet up and relax, then your double bedroom complete with en-suite is the perfect place to do so - gone are the times of communal shower areas!
Each bedroom comes with a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, desk and chair - the perfect space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done!
If you fancy a change of scenery then why not head down to the communal lounge and study room where you can get some work done or get to know the fellow residents!
On your way through make sure to pop by our concierge desk and have a chat, they are happy to help with anything you need and will even collect your parcels for you!
All utility bills and internet included.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F57AR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137