2 Bed Apartment
Flat 62, Q One Residence, Leeds - Available 1st September 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 2
- fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- High-speed internet included
- Off-street parking is available
- En-suites in bedrooms
- On-site security
- Concierge service
- Excellent city centre location
The apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard and benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a fitted kitchen, modern bathrooms (en-suites) and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
Located on the 6th floor, the apartment comes complete with an open-plan living area furnished with two large sofas, a coffee table, TV unit and wall-mounted TV. The kitchen area comes complete with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
Each bedroom has a bed, mattress, bedside table, built-in wardrobes, study desk and chair. Both bedrooms benefit from a modern, fully-tiled en-suite shower room with hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
The apartment is situated in an ideal central location. Within walking distance of the City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including Leeds Trinity shopping centre.
Q One Residence is a high-quality residential development on Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals. The development offers a concierge service available in the lobby, on-site security and high-speed internet access. Parking spaces may be available for a small additional fee - please ask our team about availability.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2021.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0113 2444 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more of our properties online at www.ypp.co.uk.
To view more information about Q One Residence click here.
Pick-up & drop off service: We offer a pick-up and drop-off service, ideal for when the weather is bad (subject to availability and distance to travel).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137