Flat 67, Onyx Residence, Sheffield - Available 1st September 2021
Available From: 01/09/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking available
- En-suite shower room
- Concierge service
- On-site security
- Secure fob entry
If living in the heart of a busy city is on your wishlist, then Onyx is the perfect place for you to call home. Just a short walk from the hub of the city centre, Onyx is surrounded by gyms, shops, restaurants and bars. The train station is only a short walk and if you’re needing to study then you can be on campus at Sheffield Hallam University within 10 minutes!
The apartments provide stress free living with all your essentials included.
The open plan living/bedroom area provides the perfect place for you to hang out after a long day at work or university, including a double-bed, bedside table, wardrobe, sofa, study desk with chair and coffee table, as well as a Smart TV!
If you don’t fancy eating out locally then our modern kitchens fitted with high-spec appliances provide the perfect place to make a lazy dinner for one or a fantastic meal for your friends! With an oven, hob, fridge freezer and washer-dryer all included.
You’ll also have a private en-suite bathroom, complete with a heated towel rail and luxury shower, perfect for unwinding after a busy day.
Our onsite concierge service is there to help you during the day and will even collect your parcels for you. Assistance doesn’t stop there, for added peace of mind and safety, we have security on site during the night and weekend, CCTV throughout and secure fob entry.
If you still need more persuading that Onyx is the place to be then perhaps our free bike storage and tenant perks will interest you, which at times include; discounted coffee vouchers and free gym classes!
Internet is included in your bill which means whether you are in for a long night writing your dissertation or a chilled evening watching TV, we have you covered!
Parking is never easy in any city centre but our onsite parking takes that stress away! (Just enquire more about our limited parking at an additional cost).
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F67 ONR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137