Flat 9, 5 South Parade, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location
- Secure access
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Private shower room
- High speed Wi-Fi included
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Think of yourself as a city person, then 5 South Parade is the one for you! Just one street over from the bars and restaurants of Greek Street, you’ll be in the perfect spot to live your best city life. Within walking distance you’ll have everything Leeds city centre has to offer, that includes the city’s largest shopping centre, the train station, all the cultural hotspots and even more bars and restaurants.
Perfectly designed to give you all the space you need, including a large wardrobe, comfy double bed with plenty of underbed storage and a desk area - the perfect space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, a large comfy sofa, coffee table and TV - it all makes the perfect spot to socialise with friends and family.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
We all know that parking in the city can be quite tricky - 5 South Parade conveniently offers limited parking spaces to its residents. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F9SP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137