1 Bed Apartment
Flat 26, Portland Place, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Premium location in popular student area
- Close to universities
- All bills included
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Fully furnished
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Great transport links
- Students and professionals welcome
This apartment is perfectly located in one of Leed’s most popular student areas, set back from Headingley Lane. Only a few minutes walk from both the University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges, you’ll never be late to a lecture again! Great transport links into the city and plenty of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and convenience stores, all within walking distance. Of course, let’s not forget there’s Hyde Park, just a few minutes away, perfect for a morning run or a catch up with friends in the sun.
Perfectly designed to make you feel like home, including a wardrobe, comfy bed, bedside table and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
If you like cooking, you’ll love the fact that the kitchen comes fully fitted with all the essential appliances: a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob.
Feel free to invite your best friend over as the living room is fully furnished with a large sofa, coffee table and TV - the perfect spot to socialise over a cup of tea!
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
If you’re asking yourself where you could wash your clothes then you’ll be happy to hear that there are communal laundry services at Portland Place! Feel free to ask our friendly staff for more details about access and cost.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F26 PP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137